B/E CM Name Change Notice
As a part of the spin-off from B/E Aerospace, Inc., effective January 1, 2015, B/E Aerospace Consumables Management will formally convert its legal entity name to KLX Inc., and will operate as the “Aerospace Solutions” division. Read more about the spin-off here. The purpose of this communication is to confirm the timeline of name change activities, to explain the changes in effect for your operations, and to address your critical questions.
We anticipate the official spin-off (separation from B/E) being approved by the SEC between December 13 and December 31, 2014, and shortly thereafter, KLX Inc. will be “live and effective.” However, our business will not make any changes on that “effective” date.
- Our last day as B/E Aerospace Consumables Management will be December 31, 2014.
- We will be closed for business January 1-4, 2015 (AOGs will be processed during this time).
- We will officially be the KLX Aerospace Solutions division of KLX Inc. on January 1st, and our first full day of operations as KLX will be Monday, January 5, 2015.
- The B/E Aerospace name will no longer be used by our business after the January 1st-4th transition period, and you will receive an official “name change” notification on January 5th for your records.
- Exception: Our Interturbine businesses will not be impacted by the changes. Each region will be transitioned according to a phased integration plan occurring throughout 2015.
Customers- Please click here for complete notification letter and FAQs
Suppliers – Please click here for complete notification letter and FAQs
Interturbine Exception Notice – Please click here